Best Exam Preparation Tips 2021 To Prepare IES Prelims As Well As Mains Indeed?
Have you downloaded your IES Admit Card? Are you having stress about how you should prepare for IES prelims as well as mains? You have landed on the right platform. Here, we are going to tell you that how you could mention an ideal balance between the preparations and planning is regarded as being the ultimate way to get successful. If you are supposed to go with the right preparation and adhere to the ideal strategy, then a chance of having success is increased to the next level.
Instead of loading yourself with unwanted stress as the IES Exam Date is around the corner, you need to pay attention to your exam strategy. Here, we are going to pay attention to some important preparation-related tips in the context of a written exam that you probably have to get through indeed.
- How To Prepare The General Knowledge Section –
This is an important section, covering bot called static G.K. and Current Affairs. This paper is all about analyzing how much you are aware of your country. It also assesses the knowledge you have about the world and the surroundings indeed. Apart from it, you need to prepare for different types of subjects such as history, polity, geography. Talking about the level of the questions, it would be about a candidate along with basic knowledge. Go with these excellent preparation tips such as –
- You should go ahead to subscribe to newspapers such as The Indian Express and The Hindu.
- You should start watching news channels to dig out important information. You also need to be good at a debate to keep yourself overwhelmed with the information.
- It is time to go with G.K’s books in an ideal manner.
- You should go ahead to solve the previous year’s papers.
- How To Practice General English –
Talking about general English, you need to work on your basic knowledge as well as an understanding of this language. We are going to share some of the amazing tips here.
- You should add Raymond Murphy’s English Grammar book to develop your understanding of this language.
- You should also go with a habit of reading newspapers on a daily basis. You also need to prepare a copy regarding vocabulary.
- Do get to learn about the variety of synonyms and antonyms regarding the word, which can be used on a common basis.
- Do keep practicing the paper as well as a mock test regularly.
Technical Subjects: Do Understand In A Better Way –
Well, the best thing is that you would not have to put much effort to work for this section since it is quite indeed similar to what you studied in graduation. This paper would be testing all your knowledge regarding technically related information. Here, we are going to mention some of the amazing tips regarding the preparation of technic-oriented subjects. Let us check out more about it in a detailed manner –
- You should pay attention to understanding the IES syllabus in a detailed manner. You need to study the entire subject categorizing them into small portions. If you do not remain constant to the syllabus then it is nothing but time wastage only.
- You need to study subjects, which you find easier comparing other different subjects. It would be helping to develop more interest in the subjects.
- Make sure that you are going to study more than one or two subjects at a time. You must not have a lot of stress while studying.
- Once you are done with a subject, you need to go ahead to solve the previous years’ questions to understand in a better way. Experts also say that you must not turn to another subject until you solve any previous year’s exam.
- Do not forget to notice the most asked questions. Yes, it is possible that they would be coming to your exam as well. You must pay attention to solve them accurately.
- You also need to pay more attention to the derivation. And you need to do work step-by-step so that you could have truly better results.
- You should not bother if you do not get to understand the targeted chapter in the first attempt. You must pay more attention and you should try it at least 4-5 times.
So, what are you waiting for? It is time to get indulged into practice so that you could turn into a master of your subject.