Should You Be Consuming Multivitamins In Tablet, Powder OR Liquid Form?
- by Shaista
Multivitamin supplements are among the most popular supplements used the world over. They are the most convenient option to get a well-calculated dosage of essential vitamins and minerals to optimise the function of your body.
Most of us are familiar with multivitamin capsules or tablets that you can easily buy online or even get over the counter at pharmacies. However, there are other options like liquid multivitamins or powdered varieties like bGreen veg multivitamin that you can choose from.
So, which is the right form of multivitamin supplement that you should consume for maximum benefits? Let us find out.
click here – Bali Tour Guide For Chinese New Year
Pros and Cons of Tablet Form of Multivitamins
- Easy to carry and convenient to use.
- The dosage of the minerals and vitamins is very precise, ensuring that you get the right amount each day.
- The potency of the ingredients remains intact as they are protected with an outer layer, especially in capsules.
- They are easily available even at local pharmaceutical shops.
- The shelf life of tablets is higher in comparison to the other two forms.
- Tablets are harder to digest and have a lower rate of absorption.
- Many people suffer from a severe case of pill phobia which makes it difficult for them to maintain a regular routine for supplementation.
Pros and Cons of Powdered Multivitamins
- They are easier to digest in comparison to tablets as the micronutrients are broken down in powdered form.
- The micronutrients are more bioavailable, which means that your body is able to absorb them faster, giving you better results.
- You do not have to swallow a large pill, making it easier to consume.
- They have a higher shelf life in comparison to the liquid forms of multivitamins.
- They can be used with any beverage of your choice, making it easier to stick to your supplementation routine.
- They have a higher concentration of each micronutrient.
- It is very easy to miscalculate the dosage, leading to overconsumption that can cause unwanted health issues.
- You need to mix them with water or some other beverage, making them less convenient than tablets or liquid forms of multivitamins.
- If exposed to air, some micronutrients like Vitamin C easily lose their potency, making the product less effective.
Pros and Cons of Liquid Multivitamins
- Liquid multivitamins have the highest nutrient density among the three forms of multivitamins.
- They are easy to consume. You do not have to mix them with any beverage or worry about swallowing a large pill.
- This form contains more precise combinations of micronutrients that give you faster results.
- It is the easiest form of multivitamins with respect to digestion and absorption.
click here – Top 8 Skincare Health Tips For Summers
- The high concentration of micronutrients in these multivitamins also increases the risk of overconsumption, leading to issues like nausea, headaches and more severe symptoms.
- Liquid multivitamins usually have an unpleasant taste.
- The risk of exposure to air and other environmental factors is also high, making the nutrients less effective. These micronutrients are also broken down further in the liquid form, making them less stable.
Depending on your preference and goals, you can choose the type of multivitamin supplement best for you. However, it is very important to consult your doctor or health care provider before including any supplement in your regular diet. You need to ensure that the dosage of these micronutrients is correct.
Additionally, if you are consuming any medication, have any pre-existing health issues or are pregnant or nursing, you must be careful with your supplementation plan. Some of them may interfere with the medication that you are consuming or increase certain symptoms.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit IncludedNews
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit IndiaPlus
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit InfoDeath
Multivitamin supplements are among the most popular supplements used the world over. They are the most convenient option to get a well-calculated dosage of essential vitamins and minerals to optimise the function of your body. Most of us are familiar with multivitamin capsules or tablets that you can easily buy online or even get over…