With the goal of becoming a Digital India, the education system will undergo a transformation in the next few years. Looking at the larger picture, the Indian EdTech industry is expected to reach $70 billion by 2017. The higher education sector accounts for 50%, K12 for 40%, and coaching/tutoring accounts for the remaining 10%. There is a wide range of scope for K-12 content providers in India. This is provided they can come out with a comprehensive e-learning solution that would fulfill the requirements of the learners.
click here – Top 8 Skincare Health Tips For Summers
What do report studies indicate?
Google and KPMG have published a collaborative study titled ‘Online Education in India: 2021. It captures the increasing impact of the internet on the Indian education sector. According to the study, the online education sector would expand at a healthy pace of 8x by 2021. It would reach a value of 1.96 billion dollars.
Potential areas where e-learning development companies can focus on to enhance learning:
- Test preparation on the internet: In the Indian edtech landscape, online exam preparation is one of the fastest expanding sectors. Factors such as flexibility, convenience, and reduced cost choices are increasingly encouraging learners to use online higher education e-learning platforms.
- Everyone will find something to their liking: Beyond supporting school curricula and assisting candidates with test preparation, the edtech industry today is expanding rapidly. They can catering not just to traditional K-12 school curricula but also to assisting candidates with competitive exam preparation. Essential business skilling and learning management systems are also being spread via specialized online edtech platforms. These new generation companies are quickly dethroning and reinventing conventional learning concepts.
- A wide range of e-learning courses: The antiquated character of India’s educational system has failed to address the country’s current problems. This, in turn, has an obvious economic effect. The burgeoning K12 content providers in India are laying the groundwork for the future. Some Edtech companies are rocking the whole value chain by offering university-level courses. It also includes e-learning modules such as skill development, re-skilling, and up-skilling.
- Higher-engagement: Today, a large number of Edtech companies provide extremely engaging and multimedia-rich product content that combines text, images, video, and sound. The percentage of total internet traffic consumed by video is expected to rise from 58 percent in 2017 to 77 percent in 2022. This means that online educational material will gain considerable momentum in India in the future years.
click here – Top Benefits And Importance Of Learning PHP Language
- An armory of new ideas: The Edtech ecosystem in the nation is being bolstered by new generation technology. It seems to be re-imagining how Indian kids learn. Ebooks, online tutoring and test prep apps, web-based research, and the usage of gamification in online education portals are all exciting and new options that are quickly changing the conventional education system.
- Interactivities and real-life scenarios are used: If you want an eLearning program to be successful, it must be interesting. The use of different types of interactivity in eLearning content may keep learners engaged and interested. By combining scenarios with cognitive theories, learners will be able to connect new information with familiar events or facts. This will enhance the quality of the knowledge they acquire.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit GetDailyTech
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit GrowMeUp
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit GuessingTrick